2.25.2006

I wonder as I watch....#9


I wonder as I watch you there

Where you long to be
What dreams you have
What thoughts you hold
What visions do you see?

I long to see through your eyes
To embrace life as a child
To see only possibilities
If only for a while

Is the ocean calling to your soul?
Come travel over me
Let loss your earthly ties
Set your spirit free

Do you hear the song she sings?
Will she draw you in?
Where will your dreaming take you?
Are they foe or truly friend?

I wonder as I watch you there

What it is you really see
Are you waiting for your future?
Are pondering the past?
Will you find your answers?

Take with you wisdom that will last.


by Red

6 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

siren songs...


Nice Red.

TJ said...

[What it is you really see
Are you waiting for your future?
Are pondering the past?
This is good, really good.
Barbara Streisand good!

TJ

Tammy Brierly said...

Aww, to be young with your dreams of the future still ahead :) It takes me there. Good job!

Bon & Mal Mott said...

This is so very nice. Thank you for sharing it.
Mal

Bedazzzled1 said...

This was a melody put into words. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

V said...

..........Come travel over me
Let loss your earthly ties
Set your spirit free............

Lovely, red.
V