10.07.2007

I don’t like the rain


It wets me, it still rains, shameless

I don’t like the rain, sometimes

But, I like to see people, so faraway in the rain … and walking

I don’t like being in the crowd when it rains

I feel cold, I feel wet, I don’t like those days

I like to see the rain as it falls, onto my wet hands

I like the rain on my face, it rains on my eyes

I don’t like buses and shops, it suffocates me

The air is humid, rainwater fill the shops

I like the rain ripples on the mud puddles

I like yellow mud brown mud, I like rain drops

I don’t like frogs, mosquitoes, centipedes in the rain

I don’t like wet clothes; mine are wet in the rain

I like the smell, the rain smell of the first rain

I like to hold your hand, and walk against the rain

It wets me, it still rains, shameless

I don’t like the rain, sometimes

But, I like the feeling on my legs as rainwater flows around them

4 comments:

TJ said...

Great expression of connection with your body/feeling experience.
Thank you for the entry....do write again.
TJ

Lonely Wanderer said...

I can so totally relate to this one... I DETEST the rain!! And all the customary accompaniments like frogs, centipedes et al... hehe

P.S. Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

Alex Smith said...

Hello, showing the latest news for our blog keywords can add a great value to our blogs. A news widget from www.widgetmate.com can do the trick. Fresh updated news can be added to our blog by just copying and pasting the widget code.

monsooner said...

@ tj, lonely wanderer

Thank you, very much. Love all your stuff.

@ alex smith

Thanks, Dude!